Apr 6, 2016

Bare necessities: sunglasses




I don't own many designer items. Most of my clothes, accessories and household items come from high street or second hand shops and they serve me just fine. But I am also willing to spend a little (or a lot) more on good quality designer items - when buying something I want to keep for long time and I know I will get a lot use out of. My sunglasses are from Ralph Lauren. I bought them in a duty free shop about 8 or 9 years ago and they did cost me a quite lot more than the sunglasses I owned before. But the investment paid off. Because I am so clumsy I dropped them a hundred times over the years but unlike the cheaper sunglasses I had before they stayed intact and without scratches. And I do get a lot of use out of them. My eyes can be a bit sensitive, so I wear sunglasses all year round, in summer and in winter, in the town and in the country, when sunbathing and when skiing...they are just one of those items I carry in my handbag or suitcase whenever I go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment