Sep 17, 2015

Bare necessities too


HAND SANITIZER AND WET WIPES                                                                                                 

How often do you find yourself in a situation when your hands feel dirty or sticky and there is nowhere to wash them? It happens to me every time I use the public transport. That's why I carry hand sanitizers and wet wipes with me. When it comes to choosing antibacterial gel, I suppose I am guilty of judging the book by its cover. All sanitizes claim to remove 99of bacteria, or something to that effect, but I like the Pocketbacs from Bath and body works best. They smell divine, have pretty picture on the front, and a practical holder, so they are always readily at hand. The same goes for picking wet wipes. All of them work the same, but I never choose the ones in boring, plain packaging. After using the Pocketbac and wet wipes I feel that my hands are clean enough to do anything, even eat. But this treatment can dry them out, so I always carry a hand cream with me - another bare necessity, to be featured soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment