Sep 1, 2015

The bare necessities...

...or the things, that I cannot imagine my day without.

Well there is the obvious, vital and irreplaceable:



But other than that:



LIP BALM

or Labello, as I call it, regardless of the make. I am not sure how many lip balms I own. You would be able to find one inside of every jacket pocket, inside of every handbag I own, in my desk drawer, in my suitcase, in a car glove compartment, and, just so I don't have to walk too far to use one, I keep one in the kitchen, one in the living room and one next to my bed. And, if in spite of all this I still find myself without a lip balm, like I did on our recent trip away, I make towards the nearest store and buy one. I read somewhere, that lip balms are addictive and I am a living proof of that. Carmex is the best one I tried so far and my undisputed favorite. 

More bare necessities coming soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment